Intro

Hello!

I'm Garrison White, a senior at UT majoring in Film & Media Arts. I'm looking forward to graduating in the next year and moving onto a career in the exciting field of unemployment!
I'm joking, of course, and while job prospects do still remain up in the air for now, I can tell it's going to be a productive and fun, albeit nerve-wracking, next couple of semesters.
Something I forgot to mention in class in terms of my experience with animation, I actually created a stop-motion short film in my Experimental Production class a few semesters ago, submitted it to our campus' Black Box Film Festival, and it won for Best Animated Film!
(Side note: It only competed against one other animation, but I'm going to take what I can get and flaunt it hard, i.e here's the link if you want to watch)
I had such a great time creating it, and I really hope to have as much fun in class as I did then.

Here's to a great semester!

Comments